A local roofing company with over 20 years of experience in all types of roofing
including tiles, slate, fascia soffits and guttering.
Specialising in flat roofing, we have extensive experience with the innovative single
ply membrane system as well as the more traditional three layer torch on felt.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and professional approach, offering free quotations and advice for all your roofing needs, from storm damage and small repairs to completely new roofs.
We will never ask you for money up-front and all quotes will be given in writing. We hold full public liability insurance and take our health and safety responsibilities seriously. Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Strong, flexible single ply membranes provide continuous waterproofing and insulation across a wide range of flat roof applications, offering creativity in design ideal for new build and refurbishment.
• Single ply membranes are highly durable as well as flexible to ensure the complete safety of roofs.
• Can be used on all flat roofs including extensions, garages, dormers and porches.
• More aesthetically pleasing than traditional felt roofing and completely maintenance free.
• With single ply, you will get a trouble-free lifetime service which includes warranty of up to 20 year according to the product you choose.
• Membranes are highly resistant to even the most extreme weather conditions (more than 100 degrees) down to -25*C.
• Being virtually plasticizer free, the single ply eliminates the problem of shrinkage, fragility and migration.
• Single ply is perfectly compatible with polystyrene, bitumen and other roofing materials.
• A wide variety of cappings, edge trims, roof lights, rainwater outlets and many other accessories can be used.
Torch-on Felt has an underside which has been pre-treated with a covering of thermo fusible bitumen. This covering is then heated with a propane gas torch and the felt is applied to the surface of the roof while the bitumen is still hot.
Whether it be minor repairs, general maintenance, or full new tiled and slate roof we have the knowledge and expertise to carry out the work. We are able to work with both natural and artificial slate plus a comprehensive range of concrete and clay tiles.
Generally Tiled roofs can have a relatively long lifespan as long as corrective maintenance is applied along the way. Replacing broken, damaged tiles, re-pointing ridges or chimneys and repairing lead work can generally prolong the life of your roof that little bit further.
Inevitably though, as with all tiled and slated roofs, there will come a time when either through age, storm/accidental damage, or through water penetration your roof will eventually need to be replaced. We at ST Roofing are slating and tiling experts.
We use the most up to date methods and highest quality roofing materials to ensure our work is carried out to the highest standard and satisfaction is guaranteed.
WUPVC is a popular choice for homeowners looking for a long-lasting, yet maintenance free solution to replacing worn and weathered fascia soffits and guttering.
Its durability means that once your UPVC replacement fascia soffits and guttering have been installed you don't need to worry about rotting, peeling, flaking or discolouring.
You can choose the colour and finish of the UPVC to compliment the rest of your home and whatever the weather you'll have peace of mind that your UPVC fascia soffits and guttering will withstand the conditions.
UPVC is a cost effective way to replace or repair existing weatherboard and guttering - it's really not as expensive as you think. Plus our ten-year installation warranty makes UPVC fascia soffits and guttering a sound investment for your home. Ensuring your home is both sound and stylish in one easy installation.
We have been providing quality roof repairs for more than 15 years. We will identify the problem quickly and provide a solution that's fully guaranteed.
• Flat Roof Repairs
• Slate Roof Repairs
• Garage Roof Repairs
• Rubber Roof Repairs
• Guttering Repairs
• Ridge and Verge cement repairs